Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Salute to my hubby

Today was super hard for me. I dont know why. I have been trying to be so strong....but thats just it, I put up a front for others, but today at work I just couldnt do it anymore. I broke down twice. And not just a tear or two, I am talking, hysterics, sobbing, couldnt catch my breath, tears just streaming down my face.

I know he is smart. He is VERY smart, and an amazing soldier.....but sometimes that isnt enough. And I cant fathom the life he is going to live over there. The heat, the sand.....I hope the wallet size pictures I sent him of us and me will bring him comfort. He can take them out of his body armour and look at them, and know he is loved so much....and not just by me.... but by everyone that has ever known him.

So, on a lighter note....here is a salute to my husband, my best friend, a wonderful father, a talented soldier and just an amazing person all around.

















Please continute to keep him in your prayers. Do I even have to keep saying that anymore, is it just a given? =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linds:) How neat is your tribute?? That was sooo cool to see those pictures of Zac growing up and then as a young man! How handsome! We are sooo proud of him and YOU for being so strong. You can tell us as often as you'd like to keep him in our prayers:) Much Love, Aunt Anne and Noah
P.S. Thanks for making me cry in the Library at IPFW:)

Anonymous said...

OH Hun... There is not a day that does not go by that You and Zac are not in my thoughts and prayers, I look down at my "Support Our Troops" Yellow bracelet everyday and I know in my heart how Proud I am of Zac and How Proud I am Of You too Lindsay! IT takes a very special women and wife to love Zac the way you do. To hold him so dear to your heart while he is gone from your touch. Just remember he is in your heart always and never far from those wonderful pictures. I know he holds yours so close to him each day. He loves you with all he has, never forget that. I so look at those pictures and so remember them... He was such a sweet, loving, so huggable child. His little Jersey boy accent was always a heart getcha... And to this day He still is that Little boy at heart, But he now holds your heart Lindsay in his hands and mind. He is one special boy, Man, Hubby, Father, and Soldier. He will soon be back to us all before we all know it. And it is OKAY to loose it, Heck I would.. It is so NORMAL.... I Love You Lindsay (((((HUG))))) Aunt Sheryl :) xoxoxo