Wednesday, January 30, 2008

One of the MANY things that I miss......

Zac's goofiness, and sense of humor......I miss so much.
I hardly laugh anymore......Zac ALWAYS made me laugh. All I wanted on Christmas Eve, was a nice picture of my husband and a good one of us......Do you guys know how hard that was!?!? =) Little did I know, whoever was taking the picture was in on Zac's idea.....(hence why I was cropped out of all of them!!)

I know a few people out there that need a good laugh....I hope I helped! I definitely had a good one, while I was posting these! =)

















Mission accomplished!!!!!

2 comments:

Anne & Noah said...

Hey Linds:) Those are too funny! Although I did get a good laugh at him, it was so nice to see his handsome self again in the final picture:) He's definitely a CUTIE! Love you! Aunt Anne

Anonymous said...

OMG Those are so funny, I so cracked up, What a Goon he can be...We would Not want Zac any other way.. Goof Ball, Hey the one did he have to go Pooh?? hahaha Kidding Sorry I will be nice But could not help it Had to ask.. And I agree with U Lindsay He sure is a Handsome man. The Last picture just melts my heart. You 2 are so beautful in so many ways. Have a great friday Be safe and PRAY for SPRING PLEASE! Love You Lindsay and Zac-
Aunt Sheryl :) xoxox