Saturday, March 29, 2008

Yippeee!!!

Zac called again today! =) Its always so good to hear his voice. He sounded good! Tired, but good.

He got my 5 packages today.....which one was the birthday cake. I guess it was a waste of $65. Yep, it was that expensive. He said he was super surprised, and it was cool, but said it tasted like burnt plastic...YUCK! Oh well. He was very appreciative though. The other packages included 2 sets of pre- washed (of course) bed sheets, a nice pillow, a box full of toiletries, and a box full of snacks, gatorade etc. He said they dont have any room in their trailer. They deliver bottles of water very fequently, so they have cases of that stacked up too. I am getting together another box....(I know, I am nuts) but it includes everything a medicine cabinet would hold.....Sudafed (the good kind that they regulate) Benadryl, Visine, Bengay, Vasaline, Men's One a Day, Carmax, Aleve, Bandaids, Neosporin, Halls, Lamisil, Tums, Q-tips....I think that is all I have so far. Because I know Zac, he would go and get anything if he needed it, he would just tough it out. But if he had it, he would take it, or use it. So he and Hoover will hopefully have anything they would ever need.

I actually had dinner with his wife and daughter tonight. Man I tell you, she is a ball of fire! Sweet as could be too =) His wife, Cari, was wearing the coolest necklace tonight. I am going to try to fine a place that makes them. Hoover got it made for her at the PX when he was in Georgia. Its in the shape of a dog tage, but it has his picture engraved in it. It is awesome!

Okay, off to bed. Church in the am

No comments: