Monday, March 17, 2008

My Prayers

I just bought a BUNCH of blank cards, I am going to hand them out to EVERYONE I see on Easter. You will have to write a little note to Zac and I am going to mail them in a package. I know, many of you are probably thinking, "enough already!" But come on, its perfect, I will see both family on Easter!

There are so many different prayers I say from night to night and morning to morning.
This one, I just found today on a cross at Hallmark. And yes, of course I bought it!


It says:

Prayer for our Soldiers O' Lord
Be with our soldiers as the leave their homes and their families to serve our nation. Guide them as they plant the seeds of peace for these are the seeds that will forever keep America. The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave. Bless them O'Lord and bless their families for they are all the heroes of American Freedom. Their sacrifice for us will not be forgotten.

And another one that I say....

Lord, I lift Zac up to You and ask that You would put a hedge of protection around him. Protect his spirit, body, mind and emotions from any kind of evil or harm. I pray specifically for protection from accidents, disease, injury or any other physical, mental or emotional abuse. I pray that Zac will make refuge "in the shadow of Your wings" until "these calamities have passed by" (Psalm 57:1). Hide Zac from any kind of evil influences that would come against him. Keep him safe from any hidden dangers and let no weapons formed against him be able to prosper. Thank You Lord, for your many promises of protection. Help Zac to walk Your ways and in obedience to Your will so that he never comes out from under your umbrella of protection. Surround him with Your angels (Sery=)) and keep him safe in all he does and wherever he goes. In Jesus' name, I pray.


I just ordered his birthday cake. Yep, you heard me correctly, a birthday cake!!! Its through Bake Me a Wish, which is connected to Make a Wish Foundation, and a bakery in New York makes them. They send birthday cakes to soldiers overseas. How cool!? Granted, its the most expensive birthday cake I have ever bought, but he HAS to have a birthday cake! Or, should I say Cookies and Creme Oreo Cake. Yumm!!! It even comes in refrigerated packaging to insure freshness! =)

Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH wow Hun I love the prayers and OMG a CAKE!!! How way cool I Love it... He is so lucky. Heck I live in the states and I did Not get one. ha ha ha And he gets one way Over there, OK what is wrong with this picture? haha I am Kidding Love U both -Aunt Sheryl :) xoxo