Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pictures of Zac!!!!

I didnt realize that Zac had sent me so many pictures via cell phone.....so I thought I would post them. You can tell in a lot of them that he is so exhausted. It just breaks my heart.
This one, is one of my favorites. It was taken while he was learning Arabic. Yep, he had to learn Arabic. "Hi, my name is Zac" and "Do you have any weapons on you?" are a few of the things he had to learn.

















Now, before you think that he is cuddling up with his baby blanket, shame on you! He is cuddling up with a matching baby blanket of Sery's. My sister Heather made one to bury her with and then made each of us a matching one. We both sleep with them every night. Its kind of a way to feel close to her, and close to each other.



I just want to climb in right next to him and fall asleep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH Honey, When I just read that about Sery blanket, Oh Honey I lost it... I am like wow... I just think that is the most awesome thing every!! OMG wow!! Zac does look tired But he is tough and a strong man. And Linds U are TOUGH too! More than U know.. You make me day! Love U- Aunt Sheryl :) xoxo

Heather Aguirre said...

I love the blankie!! I love my Sery...I love my Zac and LaLa. xoxo